Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stuff.

List of what I am going to buy as soon as I get my Pocket Money (which should be any day now!);

1. Fringe Season 1 DVD box - The best series I've seen in a very long time, and I missed so many episodes when Fringe came back after a break that I decided to wait until the box came out instead of watching it and don't get it. And now it's being sold here in England <3

2. Into The Wild - One of my favourite films ever <3 And I don't have it. It's just sooo inspiring and horrible at the same time.

3. Second Hand Clothes - Found this nice 2nd Hand Shop and I really want some stuff they're selling

(4. Noah and the Whale, Peaceful The World Lays Me Down - Their first album. I don't have it, but I'm not sure I am going to buy it this month :P)

And most certainly loooads of other stuff that I don't need. I am quite tempted to getthe DVD boxes of Dexter season 1&2 :D and lots and lots of other DVD's ;)

Hoho, save? Never heard of it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment